Feinstein Doyle Payne & Kravec, LLC is a nationally known aggressive law firm that concentrates its practice in protecting the rights of employees, retirees, consumers, and investors in class and collective actions.
The lawyers of FDPK work hard to protect the rights of employees, retirees, consumers, and investors through class and collective actions.
By combining individual claims into a single class action, people with smaller claims can be represented by experienced attorneys with enough resources to hold large companies and corporations accountable. FDPK’s lawyers have successfully handled many class actions in the following categories:
- Consumer Protection
- Dodd-Frank and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Employee Benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Pension and Retiree Rights (ERISA)
- Public Sector Retiree Benefits
- Wage & Hour
Union and FLSA Cases.
FDPK lawyers represent unions in labor matters and in class actions involving employee benefits, healthcare and pensions. The firm’s attorneys have been successful in cases against many major corporations, including Bayer, USX, GE, CMU, the University of Pittsburgh, UPMC, and West Penn Hospital. Our attorneys are experienced in handling cases related to:
- Wages and Overtime (FLSA)
- False Claims Act (Qui Tam Claims)
Our Lawyers Care.
FDPK lawyers will provide you with individual attention and work closely with you through each stage of your case. Once we have met and discussed your situation:
- We will assess your case honestly and help you to select the most appropriate course of action;
- Where possible, we will try to negotiate an early resolution; and
- Where necessary, our experienced and aggressive attorneys will provide you with your litigation options.